Tuesday, February 07, 2006

A few days to fill in now

I put Lou on the plane this morning to fly to Milan where someone will be there to pick her up and take her to Torino. I couldn't go with her and I've had to cancel my ticket because I'm not allowed to stay in the village with her. It's also costing me alot more to stay and coach than I thought it was going to, because I've had to hire a car to get to Torino, and pay for all my accommodation until the NZOC will accredit me which is on the 12th. It's going to be a bit tight for time on the 12th too, because I have a team captains meeting at the track at 1:30pm on the 12th so I hope it doesn't take long for the accreditation stuff and I can get up to Sestriere on time.

I'm also pretty gutted I'm going to miss out on the opening ceremony and all too. All the other coaches and officials get to stay the whole time so I'm not really sure why I'm only allowed in on the 12th :(