Wednesday, March 01, 2006

Home

I am home! And thank goodness for that! It has been the longest and most stressful season by far and I feel completely drained. It is time for me to do some R & R and get healthy again. I am staying at home on the farm with Mum and Dad (poor them, having their 25 year old daughter move back in with them!) and two of my brothers are home at the moment as well.

I have received a Prime Ministers scholarship this year and so am intending to go back to University (extramural through Massey) and start a Business Studies degree majoring in Sport Management & Coaching, and Human Resource Management. Sounds like me, doesn't it!

So, if anyone wants to get in touch with me over the next few months, you can email me on kel@surf.co.nz

And one last huge THANK YOU goes out to my sponsor SNOW.CO.NZ to whom I would not have been able to do this season without. Thanks guys, so much.